Online comments are broken. Mozilla’s open-source, plugin-based tool Talk rethinks how moderation, comment display, and conversation function online, creating the opportunity for better, smarter discussions designed to fit your needs. Read more about Talk here.
Third party licenses are available via the
endpoint when the server is running with built assets.
Contributing to Talk
See our Contribution Guide!
- Chrome: latest 2 versions
- Firefox: latest 2 versions, and most recent extended support version, if any
- Safari: latest 2 versions
- Internet Explorer: IE Edge, 11
- iPad Pro
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 5
- Chrome for iOS: latest version
- Firefox for iOS: latest version
- Safari for iOS: latest version
- Galaxy S5x
- Nexus 5X
- Nexus 6P
- Chrome for Android: latest version
- Firefox for Android: latest version
Copyright 2017 Mozilla Foundation Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0 Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.